The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

hey all,

my name is MRiLent. i have dabbled in the music side of audio production on and off for a few years now. mostly mixing tracks, now i am back from a too long hiatus . i really wanna get back in the swing of things. i feel like i should start from the basics and work myself upward. lets see........ i have mixed my share of music, i never have actually made the music. so i am interested in beat/song making. any mentoring, suggestions, or collabs are welcome. just dm me or wait do they have that function here.....Lord i sound so newbish smh. forgive me vets. i guess if there is dm's do that, if not, reply to this post and we can exchange info there. hmmmm what else.... oh i use reaper for my DAW. i also have reason 5...... i know dinosaur and i really don't know how to use it, thats the sad part. ableton 8 launchpad edition. but i think i upgraded to 10 lite. still sad news. don't know how to use it lol smh. all and all i usually just stick to reaper. outboard gear consist of a mpk mini 2, a mackie profx 8 usb mixer. some 500 series preamps and eq. sterling audio mics and equator d5 monitors. not sure what else to say, hit me up so we can create the future of sound.

much love, MRiLenT a.k.a LazyManDoes
Old 1 day ago
Greetings MRiLenT,

Welcome to Gearslutz!
Old 1 day ago
Here for the gear

thanks very much my good (insert pronoun) im glad to be here

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search