The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Hi, I’m Monotrail.
Old 20th February 2020
Here for the gear

Hi, I’m Monotrail.

And I decided to join the Gearslutz community! A short introduction: I have been making music for quite a long time in different projects, but it got more serious since I started with my latest project Monotrail, a few years ago. It’s an all instrumental electronic project with a big role for my compact modular system. Genres include anything from calm melodic ambient, to more experimental and noisy stuff, as well as downtempo and techno influenced explorations.

I’m here to share and learn! When the project started I also began a YouTube channel where I started uploading little music jams and improvisations on a weekly basis. In fact today I celebrate my 200th Live Jam! This year I want to get more involved and grow as a musician. I started with some explaining / tutorial video’s, and plan to make video’s about my journey, and share the process.

If you want to know more about my work there are some links below. Everyone is more than welcome to share their thoughts on my music or videos and give me feedback. I’m looking forward to spend more time here!

www.youtube.com/c/monotrailmusic
www.soundcloud.com/monotrailmusic
www.monotrail.bandcamp.com
www.instagram.com/monotrail
Old 21st February 2020
Greetings Monotrail,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search