The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
a silent slutz no more
Old 15th February 2020
Here for the gear

a silent slutz no more

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time contributor.

I have been refining my workflow for electronic music and I am excited to share some results as well as questions, here.

I work in Los Angeles as an Electronics repair technician on home and pro audio equipment. Recapping mcintosh's and fixing old four tracks. I am working towards a career in post production doing dialogue editing or sound effects editing. I love making sound effects on my modular or taking my Marantz PMD field recorder out to capture sounds. Here's a link to my page with a clip made from field recordings and my modular.

My studio zone revolves mostly around analog synthesizers and eurorack modular. my cherished UAD interface works well with microphones, pro tools and Numerology. I love working with hardware synthesizers, but also lately I have been obsessed with Zebra and FM8.

I have come to really value this forum so I have decided to take a more active role in its community and hopefully make some friends. Thanks!

h
Old 16th February 2020
Greetings peyote_ugly,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search