The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
It me
Old 22nd January 2020
Here for the gear

It me

Hey everyone. I've come across a ton of helpful information on gearslutz over the past couple years so I thought I'd join in on the discussion.

I have a small home studio in upstate NY that services a couple of friends' punk bands, but most of my audio life has been trying to get a live sessions series I started to showcase upstate artists off the ground. Some friends of mine are really talented videographers and we've been putting together something I hope will serve to promote (or at least archive) my ever-changing scene.

I use a Focusrite 18i20 + Clarett Octopre into a Windows-based Reaper rig, with all processing happening in the box. I also have a Mackie 24-channel desk that currently serves only to impress the punk bands cause a music school was ditching it and I haven't yet been able to cable it up...but soon...

I dig punk, indie rock, hardcore and I have a soft spot for 2000s-style post-hardcore.

Looking forward to meeting yall and seeing you on the boards.
Old 22nd January 2020
Lives for gear

(...absolutely not my kinda music but) hi!
Old 22nd January 2020
sweet. i use a 18i20 too. welcome
Old 23rd January 2020
Greetings benbetter,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search