The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Greeting earthlings
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

Greeting earthlings

My name is Niklas, I'm 42 years.

I've been making music since 94. Started out with various trackers and moved on to midi.
My first synth was a Casio Cz-1000 then a matrix 1000, trying to collect stuff to my own studio to be able to make music, luckily at the time I had access to a small midi studio which I later also managed.
The usual stuff back then, Atari st with a cracked copy of cubase, Juno 106 akai s950 sampler ect.

Then I moved on to study at SAE and got offered a job as a masterings engineer at Polar studios, went from there to being lucky enough to be a trainee at the infamous Cheiron studios.

After that I worked at random studios before moving back to my hometown by then I acquired lots of gear and did all kinds of music jobs working full time producing for other artists, writing music for different cell phone companies (pre loaded) THEN I had this bright idea to only work in the box... Cuz...you know... Soft synths...Which I now almost 15 years later deeply regret, and that's why I'm back to buying gear again and I couldn't be happier re-building my studio. And that's why I'm here

Since this is gear slutz i feel almost obligated to share my current growing list of gear. But I owned atleast 25 different synths and tons of other gear and worked extensively with tons of more stuff throughout the years so hopefully I can share my knowledge and learn from you guys as well.

Currently in my studio, I'm on a old iMac running logic 9 with various plugins but honestly I mostly use logics own stuff. And gear... Akai S3200, and a Roland S-330, slim little phatty and recently bought a V-synth xt. Planning on adding a behringer K2 and a analogue poly... Currently looking for one... But that's why I'm here, having a hard time deciding... Then I need to upgrade this, then buy that... You know the drill lol

Aaanyways, feel free to ask anything
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Welcome @ Niklasgmusic and who have you worked with and in what genre(s)?
Old 3 days ago
Greetings Niklasgmusic,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search