The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Hey Guys :3)
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Hey Guys :3)

My name's Lilian, 40, French.

Civil servant with career on hold, music producer, Dj, application designer.

I'm looking for eventual collaborators to work with, wether it's about music making or about an application concept I've developped for Beatmaking purpose.

I'm broke so my computer doesn't allows me to create the tracks I'd like so I can propose to care about the beats; More...hmm, I thing my CPU won' agree

The Application I speak about isn't "programed" yet, it's on the D.A.W I use to create music ( Renoise tracker ). Could be a sampler setup or a plug-in template, for example, very "user friendly".

Basically, from a beat sample, it creates 120 variations of it, I use this principle three times to create my instrumentals( 3 beat samples x 120 = combinations ) . Basically, from few seconds, it generates 18 minutes ( it changes each 3-4 seconds ) sequences that you only have to sort or to arrange, it has an infinite randomizing process. You push a button until the combination proposed suits you.

I can provide private soundcloud links, for a demo purposes, I've posted some lately as I'm contacting several software maker or sampler builder lately. Pretty tricky to get in touch with anyone in this business, tbh...

But well, it's 100% on beat samples and 98% on music samples.

Like I said, I make music too so I've used it on my eventual last release because I'm looking for a new label too, it's a long story and not that much interesting but well, maybe we'd talk about that. So I've a bunch of musics, available for being released, with or without using the appli concept I speak of, above.

It's wether Electronica, or Breaks, Techno, Ambient... on a budget but well, music and originality first, at least, imo.

I'm always willingful discussing music although English isn't my first language so I can't be as precise as I'd like for about reviewing others music

Talk to you soon, maybe.
Old 3 weeks ago
Greetings Lilian,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search