The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Member since 2012, First post today!
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Member since 2012, First post today!

Hey!

I've been a long time lurker and user of GS but today I just noticed I posted my first post so I thought i'd say hi!
I'm 30 years old and have my own home with a small "studio" (spare room) and from Peterhead, Scotland.

Long story short - Been a DJ since my dad taught me how to put a needle on vinyl. Started producing 10 years ago but finally starting to take it serious.

I have a small "studio" in my house but it's not treated or anything. It's just somewhere I can mix on my turntables and make some 4/4 house music for fun!

I love the home studio builds, so going to keep an eye on them and perhaps upgrade my home studio at some point as my ears mature to producing a little.

I don't play any instruments but have learned the basics of piano from my friend who is at the highest level below professional on piano and bagpipes.

So.. Yeah, hi!
Old 3 weeks ago
Greetings Liambo,

A belated welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search