The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Hello
Old 22nd October 2019
Hello

Long time lurker, so I thought I'd do the decent thing and join. Hello all, great site. I'm a full time guitar tech of twenty odd years standing, and full time dad.

44, own teeth and hair. Two young kids. Basic setup with a LPD8, Neutron, Keystep, Behringer Oddessy, Crave on order. Home made MFOS Noise Toaster. M-Audio 61 controler, Reaper on Win10. Other gear - Ric 4003, 330/12, 650C with Duesenberg Multibender, Gibson 335 with Duesenberg Les Trem 2, Fender Jazz Fretless, SG Standard P90T, Andrew White Freja 1010, Cordbo Dulce, Hartke A100, Buggers G5. Huge pedalboard. Understanding wife, cramped spare room.

First introduced to synths by getting into PWEI , Prodigy and techno/hardcore back in 1990-92. Mates had W30, Mc202, SH101, Moog Prodigy, EsQ-1, Prommer, RY30, HR16B. I took the plunge this summer with the Neutron as guitars rather bore me now, and I don't regret it. Apart from the GAS....

Stuff I'd like - NYX 2, Deep Mind 12, Matriarch, Drumbrute Impact, VCX3 when it comes out. And more time to play it a would be awesome.

Thanks for getting this far - cheers from Aberdeen!

Last edited by Burntweenie; 22nd October 2019 at 05:52 AM.. Reason: Typo
Old 22nd October 2019
Greetings Burntweenie,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search