The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Hi there
Old 24th September 2019
Here for the gear

Hi there

Living in Germany, 39 years old, I'm currently owning a Roland Go Piano and a PC. Music is part of my life because I'm interested in it. I leave it to musicians to perform and produce music. I do not, and unfortunately, I'm handicapped, so I also can't.

I felt the need to reply in a thread here with an ongoing discussion whether the new Roland Fantom offers new things and what its value for money is. Not sure anymore if posting there is a good idea. I wonder why it's a bit overly emotional. I think, Roland have released a platform (as they call it), so in about a year the software will be better, seems to be a certain way to design a product, a bit of a crowd-design kickstarter way or so. I participated in their thread asking for feature requests in the rolandclan forums.

Anyway, hi from Germany... (or from me or whatever..)

Old 25th September 2019
Greetings Markus_

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search