The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Hi All !!! Hola a todos !!!
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Hi All !!! Hola a todos !!!

Mi nombre es Pablo, soy de argentina. Hace muy poco tiempo terminé la acústica de mi pequeño estudio para grabar mi trompeta . Doy clases de música en una banda infanto- juvenil para un municipio. Soy lead en una big band tipo gospel con algunos repertorios de swing y algo de jazz tradicional. Trabaje muchos años en radio, algo de grabaciones de video. Ayudante de sonido e iluminación en muchos y pequeños recitales. Mi pequeño estudio consta de una pc portatil, cubase, plugins de waves, de interface uso audient con un previo de micrófono de fabricación nacional y de mic uso dinámicos. telefunken-sm 58-57.(y...si consideré los mic valvulares y sobre todo los de cinta!!! pero por estos lugares la adquisición va por cuenta gotas) Monitores alesis one mkII . auriculares panasonic unos que me regalo mi padre, no son profesionales pero estoy muy acostumbrado a su sonido. Llevo mucho tiempo leyendo el foro pero de manera anónima y puedo decir que para mí es un privilegio poder participar ahora de una manera mas activa por así decirlo. La música que me gusta obviamente es el jazz con todas sus fusiones, pero también la salsa,funk, tango, flamenco !!! y de música clásica Vivaldi!!! Agradezco la posibilidad de poder expresarme y les dejo un gran saludo!!!
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

(i´m sorry- Here is translate of spanish to english -google. Im study the language but isnt not very well)My name is Pablo, I'm from Argentina. Very recently, I finished the acoustics of my little studio to record my trumpet. I teach music in a child-youth band for a municipality. I am lead in a big band gospel type with some swing repertoires and some traditional jazz. I worked many years on the radio, some video recordings. Sound and lighting assistant in many small recitals. My small studio consists of a portable pc, cubase, wave plugins, an audient interface with a pre-built microphone and a dynamic mic. telefunken-sm 58-57. (and ... if I considered the mic valves and especially those of tape! Panasonic headphones, which my father gave me, are not professional but I am very used to their sound. I have been reading the forum for a long time but anonymously and I can say that it is a privilege for me to be able to participate now in a more active way so to speak. The music I like obviously is jazz with all its fusions, but also salsa, funk, tango, flamenco !!! and classical music Vivaldi !!! I appreciate the possibility of expressing myself and I leave you a big greeting !!!
Old 3 weeks ago
Greetings pablok,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Enjoy the site.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Thank you !!! Sinth Guru!!! i´m very happy, this site is very great!!!
Old 3 weeks ago
We are very glad you are enjoying it.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search