The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
I introduce myself
Old 11th September 2019
Here for the gear

I introduce myself

Hello everyone !
I am a boy who produces electronic music I have also recently purchased an electric guitar due to my passion for rock music we say that I would unite the two worlds.
I have been producing electronic music for 12 years.
before I changed musical tastes very often and made more kinds of electronic music
(drum and bass, dubstep, ambient, techno, electro, hardcore) although few tracks and many incomplete drafts.
since the tracks that I made in part didn't satisfy me fully and partly I didn't like them anymore because I constantly changed the musical tastes I never published them and I deleted them all.
in the last 3/4 years I started to get a better idea of what I want to produce definitively, a genre that includes rock and electronics.
lately I'm also interested in the world of sound accompaniment in films, documentaries, videos, etc.

sorry some writing mistakes I don't speak English well
Old 11th September 2019
Greetings soundspace73,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search