The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Hi everyone!
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Hi everyone!

Hey everyone!

I signed up years ago, but never activated my account, because of all the help I found in the topics already. Now, I am back again after years of recording and mixing live and in studio environments. Glad to be participating! I used to play bass and guitar for years and screamed in some unknown hardcorebands. I am interested in recording and live audio engineering and crafting guitars. Most stuff I do is pretty DIY. I got a small home recording room in my flat nowadays and studied psychology in the last years. I just cannot stop beeing a musician and an audioslut Looking forward to turn some knobs and get better in mixing.

I used to work with pro tools, but last winter I got in touch with Studio One and I really love it. I think Presonus played a pretty fair ball with it in the past.

I use the Slate and PluginAlliance (both for 30€ / month) subscriptions and I am very happy with that. Got some other PlugIns like SSL, API and some other waves stuff, but I am some kind of over covered right now and I am finding myself using the same Plugins in different templates again and again. Oh wait, and I really like Izotopes stuff! I find them all better than waves, but well, that is a question of taste.

I am kind of a noob to synths, but I am getting more and more interested in doing electronic music. As mentioned above, I am a Punk, Crust, Hardcore - guy, but I did lots of post-rock and shoegaze in the past. Somehow, that brought me to ambient and electro. Developing from a guitar player to an audio - engineer I find myself very pleased in producing my own first album besides my studies and I am interested in the creative process of producing music.

I wish to gather more outboard equipment, but right niw it is focused on this setup:

- Studio 1 v4.5
- Adams A5X
- DT Pros Headphones
- Audient Interface
- Superiour Drummer 3 with a simple Edrumset
- Laney Ironheart Studio amp (for tracking and reAmping)
- Lexikon MXT 200 Reverb / MultiFX
Old 4 weeks ago
Greetings Johannes Tee,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search