The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Hey, I'm Alex
Old 1st September 2019
Here for the gear

Hey, I'm Alex

Hello, my name Is Alex Aston. I'm 23. Male. I joined this forum a couple weeks back with a different account but to my surprise It's phallic references got my name and email banned on this site, the one you are on, Gearslutz. Haha. Anyways, Whatevs.. I couldn't change my email so i just deleted my account.

Here was the little Intro thing I wrote and it's good enough so...

I got my first guitar christmas 2006, havent put it down since. Learned to sing along the way, found out i had a knack for writting music and been writing and playing since. I have around 25 or so songs written, 2 Albums and a demo fully planned out. I will be playing by myself starting out, But i would like a drummer, Bassist, back up singer/guitarist and a cellist would be awesome buy they are rare.

I will soon be attempting to record my first demo of 4 songs, (had some set backs the last few weeks, wisdom teeth being pulled and stuff) and, I figured i should learn about recording and producing music instead of being too arrogant and willful to accept help from others. I need it.

If anyone wants to have a private conversation where i could ask all my basic questions about it, shoot me a message.

I have Mixbus 4, Mulab and Audacity to record the demo with. Any advice would be appriciated. Thanks, Love - Alex
Old 1st September 2019
Greetings AlexAston,

Welcome to Gearslutz!
Old 1st September 2019
Lives for snowflakes

Welcome, Alex!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search