The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Hello from Eventide Audio
Old 12th August 2019
Here for the gear

Hello from Eventide Audio

Hello Gearslutz family, I work for Eventide and am here to connect and build with fellow musicians (everybody that works for us makes music in some way). I'm looking forward to building with y'all and will gladly answer any questions you may have.
Old 12th August 2019
Greetings Orville71,

Welcome to Gearslutz!
Old 12th August 2019
Here for the gear
hello Orville71, one day I'll own a H9000 or any Eventide hardware.
Old 13th August 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalogRich View Post
hello Orville71, one day I'll own a H9000 or any Eventide hardware.
When you do, you won't be disappointed! Although if you've tried our most recently updated plug-ins, Instant Flanger & Instant Phaser, you'll notice we're getting really good at making our plug-ins sound and behave like our hardware.
Old 17th September 2019
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orville71 View Post
When you do, you won't be disappointed! Although if you've tried our most recently updated plug-ins, Instant Flanger & Instant Phaser, you'll notice we're getting really good at making our plug-ins sound and behave like our hardware.
I do have the UltraChannel, which is a fun little plugin. I think I got that for free when you guys just released it..

I will try some of the new plugins once I'm set up again, we are putting our house up for sale and buying something new. once that's all set up I'll have a bit of disposable income and I'll get myself something tasty.
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

always been a fan of Eventide since owning a H3000 in 2003 i decided on that because it was so flexible we invested in the Eventide instead of other gear like reverbs etc because we didnt have much money then was a secret sauce back then because most people couldnt afford them and if you had an eventide in your studio people would travel to use it.

i still have my eye on one cant remember the model i think the 9000 or something but it has ADAT.

do the plug ins have all the original presets?
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPC_MAN View Post

do the plug ins have all the original presets?
Thanks so much, everybody.
Yes, our software includes presets from the hardware. The H3000 Factory is a re-creation of several key algorithms from the H3000 and included presets from those algorithms.
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Thanks so much, everybody.
Yes, our software includes presets from the hardware. The H3000 Factory is a re-creation of several key algorithms from the H3000 and included presets from those algorithms.
i will be picking these up
Old 4 days ago
Any chance of seeing a rack for Eventide plugins a la Soundtoys for Anthology users?
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

As far as I know there aren't any plans for this but I will certainly pass along your request to the engineers.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Hello Gearslutz family, I work for Eventide and am here to connect and build with fellow musicians (everybody that works for us makes music in some way). I'm looking forward to building with y'all and will gladly answer any questions you may have.
Hi Orville71, great to see you here.

It´s there any chance to get some of your plugins resizable?

I´ve got the Omnipressor and some controls seems to be a little bit tiny. Great products anyway.

Best regards.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

i saw it was mentioned in (one of) the h9000 thread(s) but i'd like to repeat my wish for surround/'immersive'/multichannel ambience/room/reverb/efx in multiple formats, 5.1 and up to 7.1.4 (or beyond).

would set you apart from pretty much any (hardware) manufacturer...

p.s. forgot to mention that an optional pitch shifter for the lfe/.1 channel would be highly appreciated!

Last edited by deedeeyeah; 3 days ago at 07:35 PM.. Reason: p.s. added
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

Thank you for the suggestions. As for resizable plug-ins, it is on our wishlist as well. For H9000, I'm pretty sure I answered these types of requests in another thread but I encourage you to post these types of suggestions to the Eventide Audio Rackmount forum.
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear
Hi Orville. Any estimation on when the VST3 versions of Eventide's plugins will be finally released? Are we close? Thanks.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Head

Would love to see the Eclipse as a plugin!

Had the hardware unit, which I had not sold it.
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge Ruiz View Post
Hi Orville. Any estimation on when the VST3 versions of Eventide's plugins will be finally released? Are we close? Thanks.
It is in the works but I'm sorry I can't give an estimation for release.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search