The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Hello from Eventide Audio
Old 5 days ago
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsblack View Post
Just grabbed Omnipressor for 49 bucks.. Really happy with the mouvement i get with it.. So snappy..
I too wish for a scalable GUI.. It's way too small on 5k screens..
Thanks Eventide !
Thanks so much for the support! We are well aware of the "GUI for 5k request" and it's on our engineers' list!

In the interim, if you're on a Mac, there's aways the 'zoom' work-around.

And for anybody else that may have missed the info on our current sale...

Last edited by Orville71; 5 days ago at 03:37 PM.. Reason: to add info
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Thanks Orville71, Jsblack72 here
Indeed thanks, using this all the time with 50% of plugins if i'm being honest..
I should wear some proximity glasses but... no
I've been sneaking around Omnipressor for quite some time cuz i'm full of awesome compressor and stupid.
Omnipressor is ticking lot of boxes for the kind of music i produce.. grooovy
Awesome deal, thanks
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

75% Off Sale

How long does this sale last?
Old 5 days ago
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj3114 View Post
How long does this sale last?
Until February 24th, 2020.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

I’m interested in your harmonizer type plugins. What I really want them for is getting the Ozzy vocal effect that is heard on countless rock and metal records. Which of your plugins could be used to create this type of vocal effect? To get this sound with your plugins do you also have to use the plugin like a vocoder where you play the notes on a midi keyboard to mimic the vocal? Any help in recreating this type effect or a link to YouTube video that descrythe process would be great. Thanks
Old 5 days ago
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyplex View Post
I’m interested in your harmonizer type plugins. What I really want them for is getting the Ozzy vocal effect that is heard on countless rock and metal records. Which of your plugins could be used to create this type of vocal effect? To get this sound with your plugins do you also have to use the plugin like a vocoder where you play the notes on a midi keyboard to mimic the vocal? Any help in recreating this type effect or a link to YouTube video that descrythe process would be great. Thanks
I'm not sure of the exact effect you're looking for, feel free to post a link to one of the songs here. There's a good chance Ozzy used some Eventide effects since we were one of the pioneers of digital effects (world's first digital delay, inventor of the harmonizer, etc.). At the time of Ozzy's first solo records, almost every major studio in the world had an Eventide multi-effect processor.

We don't have a vocoder but a few of our plug-ins do respond to MIDI notes such as the H910 and Octavox. We offer fully-functional 30-day demos for all of our products and I encourage you to download them to try for yourself.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search