The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Jam Solo - A fool in music
Old 6th August 2019
Gear Head

Jam Solo - A fool in music

Hey guys!

The joking title aside, I am a jack of all trades and master of none. Been doing everything from busking to playing a Motown show in the Norwegian Opera house for over 20 years now.

The fall of 2018 I finally decided to pursue an academic degree in musicology. I'm doing good in school, but my focus is still playing music and creating it.

I am a guitarist, bassist, singer and dabble in keyboards, mostly synthbass and simple chord stabs.

I also DJ, mostly to get extra income but it also keeps me updated on current dancefloor trends.

I have a few releases out and they can maybe be found by googling JamSoloMusic (I don't have money for Google Ads so I don't know if it shows up or not...please tell me).

I'm joining this community to learn more about my great passion: VIDEOGAMES!! No... I mean MUSIC!!!!

...maybe also to do some collabs.

Much Love

Jørn Hansen
Old 6th August 2019
Greetings Jam Solo,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Enjoy the site.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search