The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Greetings from Canada
Old 30th July 2019
Here for the gear

Greetings from Canada

Hello everyone,

My name is Milos and I would first like to start off by saying I have been a long time gearslutz reader. Many times in the past I have always found myself on this forum looking for answers to many of my questions so finally, I have decided to join in on the fun.

For all you gearslut veterans on here that may or may not have helped me, thank you!

I have been screwing around in Ableton for about 6 years now but only recently decided to seriously learn and use it.

I would like to say that I specialize in the techno area. I love the 120-133bpm range. The thumping kick drum, solid grooves, weird analog sounds and rumbling bass gets me going.

DAW/ Software

I am running Ableton Live 10.1 on windows. My favourite VSTs include, serum, massive and sylenth1. I find that these satisfy my needs a regular basis. I am currently looking to get omnisphere and massive X very soon here.

GEAR

I currently own a Moog DFAM, Moog Mother-32, Korg MS-20 Mini and the Elektron Rytm MK2. I am using Push2 as a MIDI controller and I also have a Bigsky reverb.

Long ago I created a YouTube channel that I live stream on from time to time. I just simply broadcast my screen and start a project (usually never finish) to showcase how I kind of get ideas down on the table. It is the only platform I use currently to show my work. Check it out here.

See you guys around!

Milos
Old 30th July 2019
Greetings milosk,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search