The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Summer greetings from the Helsinki area!
Old 14th July 2019
Here for the gear
Summer greetings from the Helsinki area!

Hi everybody,

I'm an amateur musician with audiophile tendencies, interested in recording. Enjoying at the moment the shifting hot-cold summer weather around the Helsinki area!

I played a lot of jazz piano in my youth, studied saxophone and music theory in the Finnish pop/jazz conservatory, and got private lessons in composition and piano from Finnish jazz professionals. In later life I've played also bass and drums for fun in amateur funk / rock / pop bands.

I've recorded myself and bands now and then. But after I got busy with a full-time job, my music interests shifted more to the listening side of things, and I got seriously deep into audiophile gear. So over the years I've got to hear a wide range of high-end amplifiers, DA, turntables, cabling and speakers, and learned also a lot about acoustics.

But I'm now mostly happy with my hi-fi. And as my children are growing and have started playing instruments, I've started playing with them. And with friends. And I want to record this too...
Old 15th July 2019
Greetings Felix Nordic,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search