The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Saaaaay........ Hi!
Old 13th June 2019
Here for the gear

Saaaaay........ Hi!

'Hope I find you all well, today... It's a great day!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Sniperschool.

I've been reading posts from this forum for years. Lurking, as they say. It's only been recently that I've gotten back into these audio-shinanagins, after a five+ year long hiatus. It seems a lot can change in that time... especially the technology... which for me, is a good thing. Just loving what's possible, now!(spoken like an already-old man)

Anyway, jus' wanted to say my hello, and pay you fine peeps some props for keeping such a fine site up n rolling all these years! I imagine I'll still be reading and learning more than anything, but I must admit, I do like the vibe around here these days!

Cheers guys!
Old 13th June 2019
Greetings LineSicks,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Glad ya decided to join.
Old 14th June 2019
Here for the gear

Right on, Guru... me too. Good info, and helpful people here. Hopefully, I wont need too much 'advice', and my current set up keeps running faithfully for a long time.(knocks on faux-wood rack-top) I've been home recording for a while, but I still know very little compared to those who do this for a living... it seems there's always something new to learn, which is good.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search