The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Introduction
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Introduction

Hi I'm newly joined am an a mature acoustic guitar player normally doing my work over a Roland BR800 preferring to most times using windows and something like audacity to finish up my tracks. I have taken a look at more complete DAWs but man so many controls, I'm a producer out of nessesity rather than tech driven but I have been down the rabbit hole with some success in production more alchemicaly than with driven mentality where I hold on for all I'm worth haha.
The thing is I have recently acquired a Seck 242 MKII 24 channel mixer but fail to fine any pdf or image files of the spec or instruction.... Even though it all seems pretty straight farward I would like to find the paperwork for it. I have found one pdf but for a different model anyway that's my reason for joining I thought a slut in tech might be the trick ??? if anyone wants to point me to some paperwork or would like to suggest an area of the forum to ask for the SECK 242 MKII paperwork pdf or image I would echo the qualities of such sluts in gear haha
Old 4 weeks ago
welcome!
you can try the newbie section. doesn't hurt to ask there
Old 1 week ago
Greetings Ze.Production,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Enjoy the site.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search