The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Newbie from Oz...
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Newbie from Oz...

Hi all,

I have spent many years reading and digesting many of your posts and it only just occurred to me that I had never actually signed up!!

Anyways I'm semi-pro a guitar player and songwriter who by necessity also now plays mando, dobro, banjo, ganjo (long story). I've always dabbled with recording (right from when i got my first yamaha 4-track) and have always been more fascinated with the process than the actual performance for some reason. When we bought our house I decided to start building my own studio but life has stretched this endeavour out over many years.

I have spent most of my adult life playing pubs and clubs in various outfits and then about 7 years ago "fell" into a country band. This thing took off, we recorded several EP's and albums and toured all over Australia and made several overseas trips. This along with family life kept me busy enough to put a slowdown on the studio dreams.

Until now...

Cheers all,

Jochen.
Old 4 weeks ago
Greetings roguesounds,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search