The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Hello DAW Software
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Hello

Thank you to welcome me in the community. I am french. I do MAO for about 25 years (I started MAO with Atari and Pro 24 !). I'm a composer for theater musics, musical comedies... and sometimes for songs but I prefer to compose for complete show to create a set of songs with a relevant and coherent guideline... I use Cubase Pro 10 after using Sonar for a very long time but, due to the situation of Sonar (Thank you Gibson !) I was obliged to swtich on another DAW and Cubase is the best choice for me... mainly because I use a lot of virtual instruments with articulations, keyswitches... and Cubase is in advance to support these. My home studio includes qu 16, adam's monitors and some hardware (88k keyboards, effects, amplifiers, tube compressers...) but I mainly use software and Virtual instruments (VSL, ChrisHein, Spitfire, Orchestral tools, 8 dio, Productions Voices, UVI, Efimov, Arturia, Uhe, Acoustic samples, AAS...) and for effects, i previously mainly used Waves Gold bundle but now I use fabfilter's bundle, Sevenhealth and 2caudio reverbs, Izotope mastering. I use wavelab, sibelius and Soundforge to complete my software package in order to edit wavefiles and scores.
Old 5 days ago
Hiya - welcome! Hope you find what you need on these forums, lots of great composers here to talk shop with - best of luck brother
Old 5 days ago
Greetings Wills01,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search