The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Here's Juneau from The Netherlands
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Here's Juneau from The Netherlands

Hey dear Gearslutz community,

After searching for a forum for (beginning) music producers, I got linked and recommended to this site (by @boombapdame). I am Juneau from The Netherlands and I just started playing around with producersoftware, already completely addicted hehe. I would like to introduce myself.

I'm a 22 years old "countrygall", born and raised in The Netherlands. I always loved certain kinds of music, can't picture myself without headset or plugs, living each day on my favorite tunes and other hobbies like gaming and cars. I studied Game Design and finished this study succesful, however I quit school after and never got into anything to do with music so this all is very new to me. Thanks to a great and dear friend of mine, who is a Techno/Trance producer, I got in touch with my own "melodies". I need to learn a whole lot but I'll take it one day at a time.

I'd love to learn all about music production, editing and mixing around here so I'll be heading out reading through everything that might be helpful. Thanks in advance for all the tips and advices you guys wrote and hopefully will write.

I'm always in for a good chat so feel free to PM me and, ofcoure my guest to visit my youtube channel whenever you're interested in the tracks I made.

For now, I wish everyone lots of luck and enjoy the sounds! Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
Juneau
Old 5 days ago
Greetings Juneau,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Enjoy the forums.
Old 2 days ago
Hoi Juneau,
welkom bij Gearslutz
Als je iets wil weten wb het forum weet je ons nu te vinden haha
Old 1 day ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneau View Post
Hey dear Gearslutz community,

After searching for a forum for (beginning) music producers, I got linked and recommended to this site (by @boombapdame). I am Juneau from The Netherlands and I just started playing around with producersoftware, already completely addicted hehe. I would like to introduce myself.

I'm a 22 years old "countrygall", born and raised in The Netherlands. I always loved certain kinds of music, can't picture myself without headset or plugs, living each day on my favorite tunes and other hobbies like gaming and cars. I studied Game Design and finished this study succesful, however I quit school after and never got into anything to do with music so this all is very new to me. Thanks to a great and dear friend of mine, who is a Techno/Trance producer, I got in touch with my own "melodies". I need to learn a whole lot but I'll take it one day at a time.

I'd love to learn all about music production, editing and mixing around here so I'll be heading out reading through everything that might be helpful. Thanks in advance for all the tips and advices you guys wrote and hopefully will write.

I'm always in for a good chat so feel free to PM me and, ofcoure my guest to visit my youtube channel whenever you're interested in the tracks I made.

For now, I wish everyone lots of luck and enjoy the sounds! Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
Juneau
Hi Juneau! Welcome to Gearslutz

Will check out your YT channel now.

Best, Arthur : D

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search