The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Introducing
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear
Introducing

Hi all !

A new gal arrived in town. Hum. (I'm actually a dude)

Just your average introduction. I've been reading gearslutz for a few years now and it has been of tremendous help.

I'm 25 and I have been working/financing a home studio for the past 3 years around Paris. I am now back near my family where some serious work has been done on the whole attic level to my grand's place. Needless to say I feel very spoiled and plan on taking this opportunity to produce my debut album, visually as well.

It is not very modest but I am putting the years and means to it : I want and I am going to be a superstar There goes the raising eyebrows haha.

I feel very humbled by the selflessness some people have put in here to find solutions to people's technical problems which of course profits to everybody, and hope I can be of some help too.

Artists I admire among others : Jean-Claude Risset, Nicolas Jaar, Robyn, Björk, Angelo Badalamenti, Madonna (Ray of Light), Oneohtrix Point Never, Johnny Jewel, Sophie...

Don't worry I am not that talkative and will get straight to the point if I intervene.

Have a nice week-end,

Romain.

Last edited by RomainT; 1 week ago at 01:49 PM.. Reason: orthography
Old 1 week ago
Greetings RomainT

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search