The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Greetings from Finland!
Old 8th June 2018
Here for the gear
Greetings from Finland!

Hello all fellow music makers! I am Strife84 located in Finland and i've been making music since 2003. I am born in 1984.

I make electronic music, inspired from movies, videogames, space, science-fiction, nature and also I make Uplifting Trance. So I have somewhat "wide" range on what I do. I do everything from peaceful ambient tracks to more aggressive electronic music.

I have wide taste in music. I listen basically everything that is good. From Jazz to Hip Hop and from Metal to Trance. If it's good, it's good. But mostly I listen electronic music. Also chiptunes.

In 2018 I decided to get more "sirius" about my music. I created myself a homepage (www.projectsirius.com) I finally got myself the official artist tag in Spotify, I got myself a neat logo (designed by Australian Sci-Fi Novelist) and font, and I've released 2 trance tracks this year via German Label and even got my first remix! So far this has been awesome year.

There is still a long way to go, and LOTS to learn. That is why I joined here. I've been reading these forums for years now. Reviews, mixing tips etc. so I decided to join this community.
Old 8th June 2018
Greetings Strife84,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Enjoy the forums.
Old 11th June 2018
Engagement Manager

@ Strife84
Wellcome to Gearslutz!
Old 12th June 2018
Lives for gear

Welcome!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search