The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Greetings from Finland!
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Greetings from Finland!

Hello all fellow music makers! I am Strife84 located in Finland and i've been making music since 2003. I am born in 1984.

I make electronic music, inspired from movies, videogames, space, science-fiction, nature and also I make Uplifting Trance. So I have somewhat "wide" range on what I do. I do everything from peaceful ambient tracks to more aggressive electronic music.

I have wide taste in music. I listen basically everything that is good. From Jazz to Hip Hop and from Metal to Trance. If it's good, it's good. But mostly I listen electronic music. Also chiptunes.

In 2018 I decided to get more "sirius" about my music. I created myself a homepage (www.projectsirius.com) I finally got myself the official artist tag in Spotify, I got myself a neat logo (designed by Australian Sci-Fi Novelist) and font, and I've released 2 trance tracks this year via German Label and even got my first remix! So far this has been awesome year.

There is still a long way to go, and LOTS to learn. That is why I joined here. I've been reading these forums for years now. Reviews, mixing tips etc. so I decided to join this community.
Old 1 week ago
Greetings Strife84,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Enjoy the forums.
Old 1 week ago
Engagement Manager

@ Strife84
Wellcome to Gearslutz!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Welcome!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search