The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Hello
Old 18th May 2018
Here for the gear

Hello

Looking forward to meeeting like minded Engineers, I’ve been out of the loop for over 10 years and looking for a successful second wind out of my new setups and ideas for work.

Which would be the best forum here to ask opinions on gear based on what I want to do?
Old 18th May 2018
Here for the gear

Ive been trying to post in the so much gear so little time but my threads are not appearing and once appearing in the new post section then disappeared?
Old 18th May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessions 84 View Post
Looking forward to meeeting like minded Engineers, I’ve been out of the loop for over 10 years and looking for a successful second wind out of my new setups and ideas for work.

Which would be the best forum here to ask opinions on gear based on what I want to do?
Greetings Sessions 84,

Welcome to Gearslutz!

Just read the forum description under the forum title and post away.

Cheers!

Quote:
Ive been trying to post in the so much gear so little time but my threads are not appearing and once appearing in the new post section then disappeared?
Your posts have been approved and should be visible now.
Old 31st May 2018
Lives for gear

Welcome @Sessions 84 and what genre(s) do you engineer and what's your history?
Old 2nd June 2018
Quote:

Hi Sessions 84 and welcome to Gearslutz

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search