The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Saying hi Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Saying hi

Hi all,

Happy to have finally joined! I've been looking for answers in these forums for some years now, and it's amazing how much I've learned and the quality of people, knowledge and generosity!

I am a Colombian guitarist in NY, singer, songwriter with degrees In jazz guitar performance. I have SLOWLY been acquiring recording gear (that along my guitar gear is just a dangerous combination) with my modest income as a musician, guitar teacher, etc. I love recording, and sound, and I am an enthusiast DIYer (guitar pedals, a 5E3 clone, and more recently a surfybear reverb/trem toolbox unit). Anyways, just wanted to say hi and a general thank you for all I've learned around here in the past few years!
Old 1 week ago
Greetings RSebC,

Welcome to Gearslutz!
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

Welcome aboard, man!
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Welcome @RSebC and what made you choose guitar and who have you played with?
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by boombapdame View Post
Welcome @RSebC and what made you choose guitar and who have you played with?
Thanks for the welcome! I actually started with classical piano as a little kid, but my mom had a nylon string guitar lying around the house and I just gravitated towards it! I haven't played with anyone famous, but with lots of wonderful musicians in the NY jazz and world music scene, and pretty much anyone involved in Colombian music in NY (there are more than you'd think!) in my own band, Sebastian Cruz Trio, I sing and play with Stomu Takeishi on bass and Satoshi Takeishi and drums.
Old 6 days ago
Engagement Manager

@RSebC
Welcome to Gearslutz
Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search