The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Finally Getting Promiscuous
Old 13th January 2018
Gear Head

Finally Getting Promiscuous

Hello! I've observed the gearslutz forums from afar for a couple of years and finally decided to make an account. I'm an amateur DJ/producer who likes music and the process of its creation Thought it might be useful to have an account on here.

I'd link my bandcamp but don't feel anything is worthy to share yet... hopefully I'll like something enough to post sometime this year.

Thanks for bearing (this was supposed to link to a picture of a Himalayan brown bear, but unfortunately I can't post images yet) with all these textual experiments - I'm testing out

[div]style="border: 3px dotted green; background: yellow; color: purple; width: 88; padding: 5px" | the layout to make sure I understand everything.[/div]

Hope y'all are having a great 2018 so far. I'm excited to learn more and contribute to the community.
Old 13th January 2018
Gear Head

Oh no! Is [div][/div] specific to the site wiki or did I just screw it up?
Old 13th January 2018
Greetings JustGlyphs,

Welcome to Gearslutz!
Old 17th January 2018
Lives for gear

Welcome @JustGlyphs and what genre(s) do you listen to and/or want to create?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search