The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Hi, I'm Gerry Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 26th December 2016
Here for the gear

Hi, I'm Gerry

Hi, I'm Gerry. I just graduated from recording school this month. I've been lurking this forum occasionally whenever I needed advice for the past few years, and I think I'm ready to start posting and networking!

I've been recording and mixing music for about five years. I've done mostly metal, but I've also mixed rock, soul, and ambient music, and I'm up for anything. My favorite genres of music include black metal (hence the name), post-metal, shoegaze, tech death, drone, and anything with a Boss HM-2.

Here is a SoundCloud with a couple metal tracks I mixed for some Facebook group competitions.
https://soundcloud.com/heart-of-winter-productions

Anyways, thanks for your time, and I hope we can make music together soon!
Old 27th December 2016
Greetings HeartOfWinter

Welcome to Gearslutz!

We have lots of rockers here!
Old 27th December 2016
Engagement Manager

@HeartOfWinter
Hey Gerry congratulations on finishing school and welcome to Gearslutz
Anything guitar based is going to get my attention so will check your link out shortly
Sean
Old 27th December 2016
Hello Gerry!

"...and anything with a Boss HM-2."

Now this sounds like my kind of player.

Welcome to Gearslutz!

addendum: Just listened to your links. That's some mighty aggressive work. Kudos.

Uh - don't listen to my stuff.

Last edited by johnny nowhere; 27th December 2016 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: addendum.
Old 28th December 2016
Here for the gear

Thanks johnny nowhere, really means a lot, and for the record I'm listening to In the Scheme of Things for the third time
Old 29th December 2016
Well, that's awfully nice of you. Don't get me wrong, I still like rock 'n roll, I just can't put up with the racket it makes anymore!
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search