The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
FS(EU): brand new Bees Neez Tribute 1 (U47); UA LA-610 (x2); 20s Washburn 1915;etc Modular Synthesizers
Old 3rd April 2010
Lives for gear

FS(EU): brand new Bees Neez Tribute 1 (U47); UA LA-610 (x2); 20s Washburn 1915;etc

Hi everyone,

i have some stuff for sale, all priced to sell. everything must go fast. all items are located in Lisbon (Portugal), payment by bank transfer only (sorry, no paypal). I've made a number of deals here in the past, just please check my feedback if in doubt.

1. Bees Nees Tribute 1 - 2600 euros

i've got this from Ben Sneesby in a trade for some expensive gear, i'm sure everyone knows this is his U47 remake. it's literally brand new, can't emphasize this enough. i got a custom James from him that i'm keeping, but there's no way i can justify this type of mic in my setup. tested for a few seconds of course to check if everything was working, etc. literally a brand new Tribute 1, Ben's best mic, without the waiting time and right here in Europe. its price new is just short of 2800 euros, i'm taking 200 off from an absolutely brand new mic, never used on a session or anything. Ben can confirm this, the mic was shipped 1 month ago or something and i just got it out of customs. from my very limited time with it, i've never heard a mic sound so big, it's really impressive on all counts. very gorgeous and extremely heavy. all accessories are included of course.

2. Universal Audio LA-610 - 1000 euros

first of 2 LA-610s i have for sale. late serial number, absolutely mint. sounds the same as the other one, to my ears at least.

3. Universal Audio LA-610 - 1000 euros

second LA-610. again, in extremely good condition, mint, lower serial number, sounds the same as the other one.

4. Washburn 1915 (1920's or earlier) - 1500 euros (includes shipping to anywhere in Europe)

this is the best 12 fret parlour i've ever owned. washburns of this period rival 12 fret slotted headstock Martins, and they're still sort of sleepers, except for the higher end model of the same period that goes for 9k. this is a very exotic guitar: a parlour that's X-braced for a thicker and more "serious" tone but that's still does the blues perfectly, 12 fret, short scale (plays like butter), rosewood back and sides and a truly gorgeous butterscotch adirondack top, all solid woods of course. tuners work perfectly, and it's louder than the J45. it's the loudest guitar i've ever owned, and that includes a Gibson L-5. has mojo and vibe to spare, and it's one of the most special guitars i've ever owned. imagine a perfect blues tone that is more robust than any lader braced guitar (and most X-braced ones as well) and organic at the same time, with the added feature that it can keep up with drums or anything really. it's a LOUD guitar. includes a custom hardcase and i'm selling it for 1500 euros less than it cost me. a true bargain.

5. Shure M67 - SOLD

small and cute little 60s mixer with transformer balanced inputs and output. very useful for some iron sound on the cheap. these are absolute sleepers but i only need one. indeed the stuff that was used to record Woodstock. a ****load of gain. good condition for its age, channel 1 does a cracking noise when turning the knob but stays quiet obviously when the knob is set. all the other channels are fine.
Old 3rd April 2010
Lives for gear

Hello:
I am intersted but I must to see if I have the money. I know the next week.
Old 4th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 4th April 2010
Gear Nut

Bump for a cool mic and a very cool and trustworthy sellerheh
Old 5th April 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrato_mondongo View Post
Bump for a cool mic and a very cool and trustworthy sellerheh
thanks man!

and bump...
Old 5th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 6th April 2010
Lives for gear

i'm open to (very) reasonable offers...need to move these things fast..
Old 7th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 8th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 8th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 9th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 9th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 10th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 10th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 11th April 2010
Lives for gear

shure mixer is sold.

everything else still available.
Old 11th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 12th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 13th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 13th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 14th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 15th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 15th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 16th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 16th April 2010
Lives for gear

open to reasonable offers...

can't believe no one is picking up the Tribute 1...
Old 17th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Old 18th April 2010
Lives for gear

bump
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search