The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
New modded Oktava MK319 and Beyer Dynamic M69TG
Old 15th November 2009
  #1
Lives for gear
 
johnnyjellybean's Avatar
 

New modded Oktava MK319 and Beyer Dynamic M69TG

SOLD Have to sell these TODAY. After spending a TON of money in the last 2 weeks, I landed up getting another Neumann on a winning snipe bid that I forgot to cancel so I need some funds in my PayPAl account asap.

Brand new (NOS-2003) genuine russian Oktava MK319 modded with inner grill removed, resonator disks removed and capsule isolated for shock and resonance reduction. Wonderful sounding mic for the money.Price is good for today only!..... $220 shipped in North America using the PayPal personal/other option for payment


As new Beyer Dynamic M69TG dynamic mic. Great all around workhouse
good on gtrs, brass, drums. Price is good for today only!.....SOLD shipped in North America. Same type of payment (Street price is $299)







Old 15th November 2009
  #2
Lives for gear
 
johnnyjellybean's Avatar
 

Price reduction! I want these to move today!!
Old 15th November 2009
  #3
Lives for gear
 
johnnyjellybean's Avatar
 

Beyer is sold to atticus. PP invoice sent as requested.
Old 15th November 2009
  #4
Lives for gear
 
mortimersnerdy's Avatar
does the mk319 have the michael joly PE mod or is this some other persons mod?

thanks,martin
Old 15th November 2009
  #5
Lives for gear
 
johnnyjellybean's Avatar
 

No electronics have been modified. Inner mesh on the basket has been removed. The resonator disks on the capsule have been removed and the capsule has been isolated from the mount. Sounds great like this but it's a prime candidate for a capacitor upgrade.
The mic is NEW.
At $220 shipped, it's a steal.
Old 15th November 2009
  #6
Lives for gear
 
mortimersnerdy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyjellybean View Post
No electronics have been modified. Inner mesh on the basket has been removed. The resonator disks on the capsule have been removed and the capsule has been isolated from the mount. Sounds great like this but it's a prime candidate for a capacitor upgrade.
The mic is NEW.
At $220 shipped, it's a steal.
I have one with the PE Joly mod so that's why I was asking.
If it was like mine I'd probably do it, but it's not a necessity and I don't want to have to send it off to get the caps done and such to match mine.
Thanks much,
Martin
Old 15th November 2009
  #7
Lives for gear
 
johnnyjellybean's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortimersnerdy View Post
I have one with the PE Joly mod so that's why I was asking.
If it was like mine I'd probably do it,Martin
Oktava MK319 new= $325
Michael Joly PE mod= $270
Total = $595

Did you really expect to get a mic that cost $595 for $220? LOL


C'mon guys this is a great mic at a great price. Someone buy it
Old 15th November 2009
  #8
Lives for gear
 
mortimersnerdy's Avatar
Ya never know with folks. You'd be surprised at what I paid for mine I bought used.

Good luck, and laughing is good for the soul!thumbsup



Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyjellybean View Post
Oktava MK319 new= $325
Michael Joly PE mod= $270
Total = $595

Did you really expect to get a mic that cost $595 for $220? LOL


C'mon guys this is a great mic at a great price. Someone buy it
Old 15th November 2009
  #9
Lives for gear
 
johnnyjellybean's Avatar
 

SOLD
🖨️ Show Printable Version
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear
Forum Jump
Forum Jump