The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Vocodex is simply one of the best sounding vocoders on the market today. Try the demo and hear why Vocodex is the last word in vocoding. Key features: • Speech enhancement contouring of noise or modulator pass-through. • Modulator noise reduction to reduce ambient noise bleeding through carrier. • Voice doubling and reverb capabilities. • Built-in Soundgoodizer for limiting and warm output. • Up to 100 bands individually locatable anywhere in the spectrum. • Band unison to create a fat & lush sound. • Sidechain carrier & or modulator input. • Inbuilt carrier synthesizer powered by Sytrus. • & more per-band effects to discover...

Discussions

Looking for the best VST Vocoder

can you get image-line vocodex as a vst? its pretty good imo (from a svc-350 owner)

View Post

Tutorial: Setting Up Vocoders in Cubase (7 vocoders covered)

...of the tutorial clips so you can hear bit of what each plugin sounds like. Specific vocoder plugins covered: Waldorf Lector XILS V+ TAL-Vocoder Image-Line Vocodex Native Instruments Razor mda Vocoder Waves Morphoder Setting Up Vocoders in Cubase (And, as luck would have it, Waves is having a one-day sale of Morphoder today- $29 USD on July 27, 2015)

View Post

Robotic vocal modulator plugin?

Vocodex sounds good but it's only for PC and I'm on Mac. Never heard of Klon but it requires an elicenser which is very unfortunate. If it was iLok I would of jumped on it. Do you mean the Xils V+? I haven't tried that one yet

View Post