The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

FL Studio Mobile HD will allow you to create complete multi-track projects on your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android device and, if you want, load mobile projects into FL Studio and take them to the next level. If it's a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile HD has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are. FL Studio Mobile HD is a universal binary application* The version for Android will catch up with the iOS features in the future. FL Studio Mobile HD is available for all models iPad, iPhone & iPod touch. FL Studio Mobile for Andriod can be used on most models

Discussions

NAMM 2014: KORG Gadget, The ultimate mobile synth collection on your iPad

High quality audio apps are not usually a fraction of the cost, if you really look into it. FL Studio Mobile is $20 and has barely half the features of this. The iPolysix, Electribe etc were originally nearly $20, they're now $9.99, the Arturia iMini and iSem are $9.99 and are only one instrument. So...

View Post

Best iOS midi sequencer for iPad

... I find it frustrating and fiddly and I think some of the Gadgets sound very pale. The new FL Studio Mobile 3 is fun so far, I like the Groove Machine synth, but it will only be useful for me when they add MIDI export. So my current take on iOS music making...

View Post

Touchscreen synths

You'll find FL Studio Mobile in the store. It works well with touch tablets. https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH1ZJCR Pete

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?