The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Looking for a new go-to sample-based workstation? Then you're in luck. Armed with a new, cutting-edge sound engine, IK Multimedia's SampleTank 4 puts loads of powerful music-creation tools right into your hands. Benefit from a robust 64GB sound library, along with 6,000 instrument presets. Turbocharge your workflow with a redesigned interface. Enjoy a whole slew of groove production tools, including an Arpeggiator, Strummer, Pattern Player, and Loop Manager. Beyond that, a new Live mode makes performing easier than ever. You also get 60 effects, along with a powerful modulation matrix, and integration with iRig Keys I/O MIDI controllers. SampleTank 4 gives you the sounds you need to get the job done.

Discussions

IK Multimedia unveils SampleTank 4

IK Multimedia announces the availability of SampleTank 4®, the next generation of IK's legendary sound and groove workstation that offers professional-quality sounds, an intuitive interface and powerful editing and effects for musicians and producers. It was re-designed from the ground up to be every musician's "go to" music creation workstation. SampleTank 4 offers a massively...

View Post

IK Multimedia T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb recreates iconic studio's spaces

...it in action. However, I'll dig into all sorts of things I personally love and use a lot such as SampleTank 4, the Hammond B3-X, Modo Drums and more. We might even end up doing mine twice a week but for now it's just the Thursday and every once in awhile I'll join Mark...

View Post

IK Multimedia unveils SampleTank 4

if anyone has any trouble snagging their SampleTank 4 CS sounds, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do. In other news, we have a new video up on creating a song using the free SampleTank 4 CS sounds with Luca Zabbini. G4JeCvh-Ft8

View Post