The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

IK Multimedia's SampleTank 3 is a robust sample-based workstation that gives you over 33GB of samples, 4,000 ready-to-play instruments, 2,500 rhythm loops, and 2,000 MIDI files. Employing a completely retooled software engine, SampleTank 3 delivers ultra-realistic articulations, creative pitch-shift/time-stretching, and a sizable collection of filter effects - without taxing your CPU.

Discussions

SampleTank 3?

Yes, what you're bringing to the table is all really useful and constructive.

View Post

IK Multimedia announces Syntronik - The legendary synth powerhouse for Mac/PC

...that allows for immediate visualization and editing of every parameter from a single screen. SampleTank-ready Syntronik's sounds can be opened seamlessly in SampleTank 3 allowing them to be used together with the ever-growing number of acoustic and electronic instruments included in the industry-standard sound and groove workstation, to build complete soundtracks for any style of music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRx6CeJDiy0...

View Post

IK Multimedia unveils AXE I/O premium audio interface

I agree. I have some IK monitors as well as Sampletank 3 and a couple expansions. I've been pretty happy with their products. Prosumer is exactly what I am looking for. I have a 2i2 today and don't like that I need to front end with a DI box for...

View Post

Video Guides