The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

iRig Pro DUO is the smallest full-featured dual-channel interface on the market. Its elegantly designed lightweight thermoplastic housing is designed to take the rigors of life on the road, session after session. USB Audio Interface with 2 Mic/Line Inputs, 2 Balanced Outputs, MIDI I/O, Headphone Output, 24-bit Resolution, and 48V Phantom Power - Mac/PC/iOS/Android.

Discussions

iRig Pro Duo... anyone using this?

I'm intrigued by the iRig Pro Duo... it's so frickin' small! Also, the song on this recent demonstration video sounds pretty decent. Anyone using this? Particularly with a laptop (PC/mac)? How is the roundtrip latency? ikMultimedia seems to market these iRigs (in part) to use with their Amplitube amp sim software,...

View Post

IK Multimedia introduces Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube

...or on stage. AmpliTube is also compatible with IK's iRig HD 2, iRig Pro I/O and iRig Pro Duo portable audio interfaces for easy connectivity to AmpliTube or any other software. Options, Pricing and availability The Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection runs inside AmpliTube Custom Shop, a free download available to all. The Collection is now available...

View Post

iRig Pro Duo from iPhone 7 Plus to Macbook Pro 2017 ???

...audio. I have done research and there seems to be many options out there, some complicated. I came across the iRig Pro Duo as one possible option, and maybe the easiest, but I have some questions. Plugging in the iRig Pro Duo to my iPhone 7 plus seems to be no issue, but when...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides