The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Digital Guitar/Instrument Interface with 24-bit A/D Conversion, Preamp Gain Control, and Low-noise,Transparent High-definition Preamp

Discussions

Amplitube 3 Group Buy

Ooh I just reserved an iRig HD that I'll pick up tomorrow... and I plan to take SVX, Fender, Orange... and if we get lucky, another one. Mr IK... I am running OSX10.6.8, Logic 9.1.8, PT10.3.5 in the studio, iOS7.06 on the iPhone4s/iPad2... Amplitube 3 is compatible right? Am I able to install the software on...

View Post

IK Multimedia announces AmpliTube 4

...getting tone from AmpliTube is as simple as plugging into an amplifier. iRig 2, iRig HD, iRig PRO and iRig UA are IK's latest generation of interfaces that allow players to plug in and get pristine, pure sound quality from their Mac or PC (or iPhone, iPad or Android). Plus players can get the...

View Post

Smallest/Simplest Audio Interface for Guitar

Hi, I went from Apogee Jam to iRig HD 2 and then to an Apogee Jam 96k and I'm very happy with it, see the comparison here: Review: Guitar interfaces for iPad/iPhone – AudioGeek11 I mainly use it with iPad and software like Bias FX, Amplitube, etc when I'm on the road with my Traveller Guitar. Cheers,

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides