The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Get ready to have your mind (and ears) blown. AmpliTube 4, a major upgrade to the world’s most powerful guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC, is here and will take you to a level of hyper-realism and customization of tone you never knew possible. Overview AmpliTube 4 is a guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC that works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW. AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way. But it also does it in ways you never dreamed possible. If you’re new to using computers to get fabulous guitar tone, then you’re in for a treat. If you’re a veteran computer tone-master, well, you’re still in for a treat. AmpliTube pioneered — and leads the way in — guitar amp and effects modeling, and AmpliTube 4 takes it to the outer edges of extreme hyper realism with intuitive familiar tools. Fasten your seat belt… let’s take a quick tour! AmpliTube 4 Hyper Realistic Tone What's new Hyper-Realistic tone 3D Cab Room w/ selectable room simulations Dual Mic placement on any speaker Individual speaker selection Speaker interaction modeling Cabinet mixer for mics, room, DI and master level New British Series Amps Power Amp/Speaker dynamic response Acoustic Simulator Effects loop slot between pre and power amp Universal effects placement Rack effects can be used as stomp effects Stomp effects can be used in rack section 8-track DAW/Recorder 4-track Looper UltraTuner Built-in Custom Shop

Discussions

IK Multimedia announces AmpliTube 4

...realism, more gear, better sound, more flexibility, more functionality, more tone and just plain more everything than ever before, AmpliTube 4 is the most powerful version of the ultimate guitar & bass tone studio ever released New hyper-realistic cab room AmpliTube has always been about achieving the most realistic tone, and now that extreme commitment...

View Post

How close is the UAD API Vision to API hardware?

...what it supposed to sound like it's no big deal. I do it all the time with UAD Marshals and Amplitube 4. As far as Slates first try? Really? Slates VCC sounds great. Electrical engineers and audio designers have spent decades trying to copy API pres and comps using analog components and they can't...

View Post

Driving MY 4x12 Marshall cab using Amplitube

...the option of Driving MY 4x12 Marshall cab using Amplitube running on my laptop and experimenting with real microphones. Currently running Amplitube 4 on my laptop ,Guitar DI input into my Audient ID22 and using my Studio Powered monitors for playback. I guess I'll need a power amp of some sort to route one of...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides