The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

To the fans of analog delay pedals: Your prays are answered. With the introduction of the ES2, Ibanez combines true analog sound quality with digital-like flexibility; features like a tap-tempo footswitch, allowing on-the-fly tempo adjustment (a rarity among analog stomp boxes). The ES2 also offers an infinite variety of sonic possibilities, with features like an oscillation switch, feedback control, modulation, and a depth control that promises miles of creative inspiration! Features: controls: Tap/ Delay Time/ Feedback w/ Oscillation On/Off / Mix/ Depth w/ Modulation On/Off delay time: 30ms - 1000ms size: 120(W) x 160(D) x 65(H) (mm) weight: 630g power source: One 9V Battery or external AC Adapter AC509 (sold separately).

Discussions

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro"

ES2 (Synthesizer) "Prophet": LOGIC PRO X THEMES http://oi62.tinypic.com/k19s7l.jpg

View Post

Logic 10.3 arrived!

This is what this thread lacks: New in Logic Pro X 10.3 New Features and Enhancements Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro. Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track. Render any combination of effect plug-ins to a selection of audio using Selection-based Processing. Share to GarageBand option allows you...

View Post

Is the Electribe 2S really that bad?

I had one for a brief period. It had a high frequency tone that I couldn't get rid of, which was audible on samples recorded with the machine. Other users mention it here: Korg Forums :: View topic - Electribe 2 Sampler high pitched noise I think one person ends the thread saying it was only in...

View Post