The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Sandy kicked my butt
Old 14th November 2012
Here for the gear

Sandy kicked my butt

Lost my whole NJ home studio See attached photo. With no insurance and only minutes to pick and choose what to save, in the heat of the water rushing in to sit 7ft high across the whole 1st floor. I had to part with alot of old studio friends. Least I still have my home though, and everyone was safe. Wish all the best to those who,lost much more, and to the gear heads in the same situation, best of luck to you and your rebuild. Hope to build a network/ post where we can establish discounts and barter to get us back up and running.
Attached Thumbnails
Sandy kicked my butt-image.jpg  
Old 14th November 2012
Lives for gear

It's impossible to look at those photo's without feeling for you.
Great attitude though, at least everyone was safe.

I sincerely wish you the best to get your studio back to its former glory as soon as possible.
Old 14th November 2012
Lives for gear

So sorry to hear this.. Your attitude is very important and if you have not already or even if you have id advise to watch the secret, it will speed the process up very quickly and easily. If you believe in it and employ the technique. My thougts are with you. I look forward to seeing you set up again in no time.
Old 14th November 2012
Ugh... terrible..
Old 14th November 2012
Here for the gear

Thanks everyone for your wishes and advise!
Old 14th November 2012
Deleted User
uf :(
Old 17th November 2012
Lives for gear

Music still in the heart.

I lost everything a few times now on a home studio level. I had nothing but a DAW and my trusty strat and my great Dane driving down from Austin back to California.

A few killer deals on craigs list and im back and you will also!
Old 17th November 2012
Here for the gear
you and your loved ones are alive.. you don't need to worry about any other thing =) as u do it..
Old 21st November 2012
Here for the gear

Thanks again everyone.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search