The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
SF AES exhibitors / visitors travel back to East coast.
Old 30th October 2012
SF AES exhibitors / visitors travel back to East coast.

Are you stranded?
Old 30th October 2012
Not sure how our direct flight trip back to the UK will go. We fly over Canada I think. There is a travel update at 4 or 6pm NY time
Old 30th October 2012
Lives for gear

Hi Jules,
I made it back to Toronto this morning, after leaving SF on a red-eye last night. Everything went as scheduled, but the landing in Chicago was one of the hairiest I've ever experienced! The connecting flight to Toronto was much smoother. It's calm here now, but our power is still off.
You should be fine flying to the UK.
It was great meeting you, and thanks again for sponsoring the Afterglow party, I met some nice folks there, too!
Cheers,
Ike
Old 31st October 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Zimbel View Post
Hi Jules,
I made it back to Toronto this morning, after leaving SF on a red-eye last night. Everything went as scheduled, but the landing in Chicago was one of the hairiest I've ever experienced! The connecting flight to Toronto was much smoother. It's calm here now, but our power is still off.
You should be fine flying to the UK.
It was great meeting you, and thanks again for sponsoring the Afterglow party, I met some nice folks there, too!
Cheers,
Ike
Glad you're safe! I've had hairy landings in Chicago (O'Hare) even in the best of weather.
Old 1st November 2012
I did a short stopover for a few days in Chicago to visit family on my way back from AES - just landed back in the UK this morning after a totally normal on-time transatlantic flight. Hopefully things are indeed returning to normal...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search