The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Stranded in PHX?
Old 30th October 2012
Gear Addict

Stranded in PHX?

I've heard on the news that some people got stranded in Phoenix when connecting flights heading east. If you're stuck here on your way back east from AES shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to put you up until conditions are safer. All the best to anyone personally or with friends/family affected by this!
Old 31st October 2012
Gear Addict

.. "being far away from weather problems" over here in europe I would just like to tell you how I admire your kindness and spirit.. offers like these make a great community what it is : keep that wonderfull spirit up

second note : did a job training over in goodyear for 7 months in 2005 and really had a great time in AZ ( some really great nights in tempe, flagstaff and sedona )

kindest regards from germany
tom
Old 31st October 2012
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by soypancho View Post
I've heard on the news that some people got stranded in Phoenix when connecting flights heading east. If you're stuck here on your way back east from AES shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to put you up until conditions are safer. All the best to anyone personally or with friends/family affected by this!
Oh wow, didn't realize there was anyone else on this forum residing in AZ... Good to know!

`
Old 31st October 2012
Lives for gear

im in Phx as well.
Old 31st October 2012
Gear Head

Me too.
Old 12th November 2012
Here for the gear

Arizona crew

I am just north of Phoenix an hour and a half or so.
Most of my time was down in the Valley until we moved up here two years ago.

Spent several years working on Cactus League, NBA, NFL, NCAA, and high school sports broadcasts.

Ryan O.
Paladin Radio
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search