The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
JOKER (2019) Thoughts??
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

JOKER (2019) Thoughts??

Hey guys,

I've been a lurker for a while occasionally replying here and there so I thought I would make my first post!

I went to see the Joker last night and I'm lost for words, It was one of the best films I've seen in a while. Joaquin was epic.

I would love to hear your thoughts and how you guys think it compares!

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren92 View Post
Hey guys,

I've been a lurker for a while occasionally replying here and there so I thought I would make my first post!

I went to see the Joker last night and I'm lost for words, It was one of the best films I've seen in a while. Joaquin was epic.

I would love to hear your thoughts and how you guys think it compares!

No surprise to me that Joaquin Oscar'd it- dude is one of the best actors in cinematic history, period. Ever see 'The Master'? He should have received an Oscar for that role.

Who did it better...Ledger or Phoenix?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRSC View Post
No surprise to me that Joaquin Oscar'd it- dude is one of the best actors in cinematic history, period. Ever see 'The Master'? He should have received an Oscar for that role.

Who did it better...Ledger or Phoenix?
I've not seen that one, I'll have to take a look!

And I don't know if i can answer that one... it'll come back to bite me in the ass one day
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren92 View Post
I've not seen that one, I'll have to take a look!

And I don't know if i can answer that one... it'll come back to bite me in the ass one day
Man...if you appreciate the craft of acting The Master is one of Joaquin's greatest performances. One scene in particular gave me fcuking chills- it was so realistic and powerful, and so subtle; if you turn your head for a second you might miss it. You'll know the scene I'm talking about when you see the movie. Next level schit.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search