The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Favorite instant messengers and apps?
Old 26th September 2019
Here for the gear

Favorite instant messengers and apps?

What are your favorite instant messengers and apps? What social networks do you use? Maybe you will suggest options for how to effectively meet online?
Old 27th September 2019
Here for the gear

Messenger - WhatsApp
Social network - Facebook
It is best to use special dating apps like Tinder or https://www.quickflirt.com/ as a complete dating site where you can find full profiles of women.
Old 30th September 2019
Lives for gear
I don't. Never got the appeal. We have Slack at work.
Old 14th October 2019
Gear Guru

It sucks how working in music and having a social media presence are so tied together these days. If it were up to me, I'd be completely out of the loop, but I've gotta stay in contact with THOSE people. So yeah, I'm a FaceBook junkie, but I try to get myself banned every once in a while so I'm not spending all of my free time just mindlessly scrolling through my feed.

Messenger isn't so bad. I use FB Messenger regularly, I still get a lot of mileage from text, and though I dislike Snapchat, I have a few friends that use it, so I'm relatively active there. I think the whole point is for swapping nudes, so it's not a great platform for casual socializing, but I appreciate the volume of anonymous dick pics that I get on my phone!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search