The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
(American) Football anyone?
Old 4 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounds Great View Post
What a half. Who'd have thought KC would be leading after that horrible start.
That was one heck of a half. And who'd have thought the Ravens would lose?

The AFC games were very entertaining. The NFC games are going as expected.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

I think the Titans have a really good shot at KC. Running game. Derrick Henry.

I don't see how GB has any chance at all against the Niners. The Seahawks and Russell Wilson would have posed a greater challenge.
Old 4 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
I think the Titans have a really good shot at KC. Running game. Derrick Henry.

I don't see how GB has any chance at all against the Niners. The Seahawks and Russell Wilson would have posed a greater challenge.
Totally agree with both of your points.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Some damn fool tried to correct me for saying Teddy Bridgewater had a perfect record at QB, but hopefully it's OK to say a QB has a win record again now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nca...national%3famp
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM WHO YOU THINK View Post
Some damn fool tried to correct me for saying Teddy Bridgewater had a perfect record at QB, but hopefully it's OK to say a QB has a win record again now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nca...national%3famp
Burrow looked incredible. LSU is running an NFL system, and he's more than ready for the next step.

Though technically last night it was Trevor Lawrence who did have a perfect record on the line, something unheard of for a sophomore QB who started as a freshman. It's clear Burrow is more accurate now, but man that Lawrence kid is unique in his abilities and athleticism. I think he has a way higher ceiling. He's like a "break the mold" type of talent, like MJ, like Lebron, like Steph, like Mike Tyson, etc...
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Burrow looked incredible. LSU is running an NFL system, and he's more than ready for the next step.

Though technically last night it was Trevor Lawrence who did have a perfect record on the line, something unheard of for a sophomore QB who started as a freshman. It's clear Burrow is more accurate now, but man that Lawrence kid is unique in his abilities and athleticism. I think he has a way higher ceiling. He's like a "break the mold" type of talent, like MJ, like Lebron, like Steph, like Mike Tyson, etc...
We can talk about him when they win. LMAO.
Old 3 days ago
Quote:

I agree that Lawrence has even greater things to come next year. This was Burrow's year. They're both highly talented QBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM WHO YOU THINK View Post
We can talk about him when they win. LMAO.
Clemson had a chance until the 4th quarter. When I saw what they were doing defensively, it reminded me a bit of Alabama that year they put ten men on the D-line on every play and threatened the offense non-stop......maybe it was 2010? That defensive strategy won them the championship.

Clemson put a heck of a lot of pressure on Burrow- that middle linebacker in particular was great, until he did that targeting thing.

Two great teams with some outstanding plays. A very enjoyable game to watch!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search