The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
The Gearslutz Video Gamers Club
Old 22nd October 2019
Lives for gear

When my fiancee and I first met, one of the first things we realized we had in common was an unholy love for Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards.
We still do a full playthrough at least once a year.
Old 8th January 2020
Has any of you guys tried out the Oculus Quest yet. Got one 2 days ago. First time I tried out VR. I am HOOKED!! Already spent over $200 for games
Next is the link cable so I can try out the more heavy duty Oculus Rift and Steam VR games. Can`t wait to finally try out Alien Isolation in VR.
Old 8th January 2020
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by deondamage View Post
Has any of you guys tried out the Oculus Quest yet. Got one 2 days ago. First time I tried out VR. I am HOOKED!! Already spent over $200 for games
Next is the link cable so I can try out the more heavy duty Oculus Rift and Steam VR games. Can`t wait to finally try out Alien Isolation in VR.
I hope the VR format sticks around. It seems like when the PlayStation VR came out, it ended up being more of a novelty and not many games get developed for it. I loved anything VR-related as a kid and would love to live out my fantasies of completely virtual games.

Old 8th January 2020
Diablo IV is being developed!

Old 9th January 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
I hope the VR format sticks around. It seems like when the PlayStation VR came out, it ended up being more of a novelty and not many games get developed for it. I loved anything VR-related as a kid and would love to live out my fantasies of completely virtual games.

Yes, I feel your pain. This happened with various consoles and mobile gaming devices as well. Oculus seems to be on a mission to not fall into that pit though. There`s already a decent selection just for the quest itself. Add what you get for Rift and Steam VR on top of that, and things are starting to look real good.

Then there`s all the other apps like Netflix VR, Bigscreen Cinema, Skybox Youtube etc. Fun times!

Last edited by deondamage; 10th January 2020 at 04:47 AM..
Old 21st January 2020
For those that played the old time favorite.

Old 22nd January 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
For those that played the old time favorite.

Is this one out yet? Been waiting impatiently for this one and Doom Eternal.
Old 22nd January 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by deondamage View Post
Is this one out yet? Been waiting impatiently for this one and Doom Eternal.
Not sure. Soon if it's not out yet. I saw it advertised when I downloaded an update for my Nvidia graphics card.
Old 22nd January 2020
Lives for gear

They need a 'project blue book' game..... bad....
Old 24th January 2020

1month to go!!

Old 12th February 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
Diablo IV is being developed!

And it's looking GOOD!

Old 12th February 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogo C View Post
And it's looking GOOD!

It's kinda' scary! If I buy it, I'm afraid I'll fall into a hole and never come out.

With the former version of Diablo, I was so addicted that I would play 12-14hrs per day and on occasion, over 24hrs!
Old 13th February 2020
Lives for gear

I loved the Diablo games- but they peaked with D2 in my humble. The atmosphere and skill system can't be beaten. To me, Diablo 3 felt and looked like a Capcom game and the skill system was a bit too simple for my tastes. Though once you got the right armour set, it could be devastating. I just prefer the more arcane feel of the first two.

I'm a fan of open world RPG stuff- from Ocarina of Time through Skyrim and Witcher 3.

Also some sandbox stuff- Empyrion, Space Engineers and (even at my age!!) I'm a sucker for Minecraft- just as a bit of a comfort zone I can retreat into from hectic days...

Really looking forward to Cyberpunk. Been playing recent Deus Ex games again in preparation!!
Old 13th February 2020
Lives for gear

blue book ~ you watching?
Old 13th February 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by s wave View Post
blue book ~ you watching?
Yes!
Check, here.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search