The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am looking for a High End Microphone wich would capture better my low bass voice. I made a lot of research this days but still...

morosh
replies: 46 views: 1,504
chessparov2.0 4th May 2019

Any reason to have both of these mics, or are they too similar?

NamelessUnknown
replies: 10 views: 504
toledo3 4th May 2019

Currently using Summit TPA-200a for tube warmth, alongside the wonderful Hendyamps Michelangelo. I'm curious about the Black Box...

fromthepuggle
replies: 3 views: 573
e-are 4th May 2019

Has anyone here compared the new line of BSA mics (either the 4x or the 49B) with the Horch RM2J? There must be some users here...

StringMike
replies: 13 views: 707
toledo3 4th May 2019

So folks ... perhaps you can help my lunchbox Specifically, for those of you who have tried a bunch of the units, what have...

astorian
replies: 92 views: 16,634
ricfoxx 4th May 2019

Hey This is a re-post from my other ITB thread. I just thought it deserved a bit more attention! Hope you like it. Mixing on...

Skip Burrows
replies: 96 views: 18,871
e-are 4th May 2019

I'm doing a little research on the history of the Bearsville Q8 console... Here (hear) is what I've found out so far... (not a...

Silvertone
replies: 25 views: 4,334
rectifried 4th May 2019

I bought a new DMX a little over a year ago. After 3 months of owning it when I turned it on it would not work. They told me to...

gabler
replies: 135 views: 35,457
acidlab 4th May 2019

Hello, There is a small brown speaker (auratone monitor) that is often used to check mixes in mono. Does anyone know the model...

walth
replies: 69 views: 43,185
strellson 3rd May 2019

Hello All! Thanks for taking the time to help. In a seemingly never ending task of planning a home studio project, I feel akin...

camacozie
replies: 5 views: 473
javamad 3rd May 2019

SSL Fusion

Anybody seen this? Solid-State-Logic announce FUSION / KMR Audio News Looks like SSLs take on the Louder than Lift off...

Kore
replies: 48 views: 9,236
RedMeadow 3rd May 2019

Hello, all I been wondering. I am using myteks x8 for my summing rig. Using the pad 2 qes for my print. And also a cranesong...

spektor
replies: 1 views: 391
cheu78 3rd May 2019

Hi! that it differentiates it has between the previous ones telefunken? V72, V76 and V672. And as they are its favorite...

drago
replies: 49 views: 32,400
QueenSisi 3rd May 2019

Is the compressor in the Tube Tech MEC 1A the same as the CL1B?

Joji
replies: 12 views: 4,180
Brad Lunde 2nd May 2019

I'm looking to get a compressor for general duties for Tracking, Mixing, Stems, and 2 Bus work I would love to have an arsenal...

Thomas Black
replies: 3 views: 426
Thomas Black 2nd May 2019

For a few years now I’ve been following a modular console design by the company Interphase Audio (formally Ocean Audio). I...

glymur
replies: 29 views: 1,882
Bruno W 2nd May 2019

I want a compressor that does well with both tracking and on a mix or stereo bus. Does anyone have an opinion? I do mostly...

calebloveless
replies: 13 views: 1,269
NamelessUnknown 2nd May 2019

My Mytek 8x192 converters are calibrated from factory to -15dbfs = 0vu but by changing the jumpers you can activate a trim pots...

lectric
replies: 5 views: 700
lectric 2nd May 2019

I have money and room for about one more addition to my setup and pondering the impact of a better Pultec (Pulse EQP-1A3) vs...

eugtone
replies: 40 views: 3,250
[email protected] 2nd May 2019

I'm thinking of adding an SSL Sigma to my set-up just for some analog summing for Cubase 10. What I can't get my head around is...

thehightenor
replies: 0 views: 281
thehightenor 2nd May 2019

If anyone has experience with the inputs of this console, is there anything today in the rackmount category or lunchbox that...

wayne mox
replies: 63 views: 20,365
127Riot 2nd May 2019

I am searching for a suitable replacement for the dual 7 segment display in my Prophet 5 Rev 3.2. Found it listed in the...

moonelf
replies: 3 views: 263
moonelf 2nd May 2019

Hello! I'm very interested in the history of recording, and this popped up in my Reverb feed this morning: Daniel...

Buddy Burnham
replies: 1 views: 432
Drumsound 1st May 2019

I've narrowed my search down to these two options. I'll probably order both and listen. But is there anyone who has heard...

calebloveless
replies: 25 views: 2,326
Melgueil 1st May 2019

Can anyone comment on what the going price is for a mint / very clean pair of 414 XL IIs on the used market? The classifieds...

Elusive Sounds
replies: 1 views: 334
RayHeath 1st May 2019

Great company, along with Tree Audio. I have the 8 x MP820 Preamp units and they are amazing! I am curious to know about Brute...

CJ1973
replies: 11 views: 3,657
javamad 1st May 2019

I hate starting another “vs” thread but this one was inevitable. I’ve been considering getting one Chandler RS124 for...

Gringo Starr
replies: 22 views: 5,192
Wizards Machine 1st May 2019

Hi there. Trying to compile a list of older consoles that could be found on ebay etc that have VCA automation. Tascam...

SAWMIX
replies: 39 views: 2,528
BIG BUDDHA 1st May 2019

Hi, Most close mic threads on GS are music production oriented, but I am curious about very detailed mics for close mic...

hairbow
replies: 8 views: 568
over-man 1st May 2019

I’m looking for some feedback on 3 preamps that are on my shortlist. The Phoenix DRS 500 series, Great River MP500 since I have...

bertanica
replies: 10 views: 870
bertanica 1st May 2019

Sorry but these Avedis E27's are just not that great. they are good but man I must be doing something wrong (love my MA5's...

Mystic Muse
replies: 59 views: 12,485
PdotDdot 1st May 2019

I have been using SCA N72's since I started producing years ago. I have always liked them, but I have no idea to how they stack...

calebloveless
replies: 9 views: 830
pickinrooster 1st May 2019

I used to read comments about users loving tracking vocals through the Burl B2 ADC because of the transformer. Looks like you...

Krush411
replies: 0 views: 321
Krush411 30th April 2019

Hi guys. (Sorry for the translation, I edit) A boy in a studio sells a Crane Song Spider, first version, without Adat...

Ingenia
replies: 3 views: 443
crille_mannen 30th April 2019

Hi folks - I'm more than slightly obssessed with Enya and have been on a quest to figure out all the equipment she uses. While...

PhillipP
replies: 6 views: 588
John Willett 30th April 2019

So i purchased this Calrec mixer recently and its on its way to me from the UK. I just posted recently in the "So Much...

larry b
replies: 25 views: 9,191
Matt Syson 30th April 2019

J37

Hi I am searching for a studer j37 and I saw one on ebay that looks pretty mint but the guy wants 40k for it is this like totaly...

willz33
replies: 26 views: 1,987
artmanjam 30th April 2019

Hi, So im on a quest to buy myself a SSL bus compressor which i will use on the master bus. Im doing mainly rock and metal. The...

crille_mannen
replies: 105 views: 37,390
yousing 30th April 2019

From what I know, the C414 XLII is a newer version of the C414b XLII, it also costs 300 more dollars more. What are the main...

hassanperryon
replies: 19 views: 10,399
biofancio 30th April 2019

Is anyone here familiar with Transatlanticism by the band Death Cab For Cutie? I was wondering if it is regarded as being over...

tubesandteles
replies: 70 views: 14,863
dobyblue 29th April 2019

hello! i need a master clock and im thinking about BLA MK III or Grimm CC2. what would you go for and...

[email protected]
replies: 60 views: 2,978
Slug1 29th April 2019

Hi, I recently got my first ribbon mic (AEA R88) and I'm wondering how much I would benefit (noise-wise) from using a...

Neutrino
replies: 78 views: 6,989
Geoff Poulton 29th April 2019

Hi! I own an IZ ADA II but was curious if anyone had ever compared them to one of the Merging units? I'm just curious how they...

Cooleyocity
replies: 24 views: 1,830
Rootss 29th April 2019

Hello hello, Have 2x antelope gen 3’s on the way and I have to purchase dsub cables. Are mogami cables the cream of the...

Patrick_
replies: 4 views: 456
glymur 29th April 2019

Hi All, Thinking about buying a Chandler Zener Limiter soon, but was wondering if a preamp is needed prior to sending the...

jasonnevis
replies: 8 views: 590
jasonnevis 29th April 2019

im looking at buying a soundworkshop console, the model is a series 34. does anyone have experience with this particular model...

goatsound
replies: 35 views: 24,500
jdurango 29th April 2019

I've got a chance to buy an Rca Ku3a. I intend to use it as a vocal microphone. I am curious to know if anyone here has used one...

Junglefire
replies: 39 views: 3,469
emrr 28th April 2019

Hey guys, We going through some major updates and I've set aside $65k for the console. The two that have bubbled up to the top...

Bgbari
replies: 169 views: 19,853
deedeeyeah 28th April 2019

Hello all, I'm approaching this post from a sonic perspective. I am very aware of the different features of each unit but have...

ClassyTouch
replies: 7 views: 832
ClassyTouch 28th April 2019

Hey guys... Because auf workflow reasons I have produced several years now in an ITB environement. Usually I record my vocals...

Noise Commander
replies: 21 views: 4,318
nmrecording 28th April 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search