The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,337
Views: 2,337
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi people Me and my friend a gona open a studio next year and we a wandering about buying gear. We have about 60 000$ so...

superbuddha
replies: 5 views: 1,630
SnakeCained 11th October 2006

Greetings Slutz, When calibrating monitors, is it proper to hold the SPL in your listening position (i.e. straight ahead) in...

Sunbreak Music
replies: 8 views: 1,324
Jay Kahrs 10th October 2006

Right now Red has a special that if you get their Type A tube mic you get a free R7 capsule. Offer ends this month (Sept.) Hmmm,...

replies: 15 views: 1,760
azwun25 10th October 2006

Hi, I'm kind of new on compressors and I know it's dumb asking this question confoosed . I did few recordings on a female...

khknin
replies: 0 views: 965
khknin 10th October 2006

Everytime, I get any kind of new equipment I always get some guy out to help me install it, the problem is he moved. Do you know...

Reag1502
replies: 6 views: 1,119
Reag1502 10th October 2006

I've been having problems with the levels on my newly aquired Millennia NS-EQ2.........until I decided to pick up the...

kwilliams
replies: 9 views: 1,831
thethrillfactor 10th October 2006

Sound Kitchen Nashville, Anyone used this studio before? Can you tell me a bit about it, like service and sound? I've seen...

djui5
replies: 33 views: 5,350
djui5 10th October 2006

Ok, a little history. I am about to start writing for my new project. I've been in the audio game for a few years now and...

SPROCKETofDEATH
replies: 9 views: 1,072
pieter 10th October 2006

Right Now I use the studio projects Vtb1 with the c1 mic for vocals. I am considering upgrading my mic pre (if its even worth...

bugjuice
replies: 12 views: 3,022
MaJo1 10th October 2006

Here is a pic of the new Crane Song Egret which will be showing at AES.

Brad Blackwood
replies: 35 views: 8,756
Mind-Over-Midi 10th October 2006

for sale in classifieds. That is all...

SXSoWhat
replies: 0 views: 997
SXSoWhat 9th October 2006

i need a better solution for monitoring my protools hd without using the digi hardware. is there a cheaper solution for a...

univox1
replies: 10 views: 1,089
soundgeneration 9th October 2006

Hi, I'm at the stage now where I'm getting ready to move up a notch to get into the high end of the recording gear. I would...

Machands
replies: 4 views: 1,084
sethmeister 9th October 2006

Hi. i read a few months ago, here in this forum (high end) and also i've seen a picture of a 1U rack with power switches (red and...

fuoriporta
replies: 8 views: 1,193
fuoriporta 9th October 2006
replies: - views: -
Bishbashbosh 9th October 2006

do you guys who have musical instruments and expensive mics in your studio or setup. do you pack it and put it in your case after...

ine-kpro...
replies: 29 views: 2,759
wm_b 9th October 2006

I just purchased the 5042 and have been experimenting with it on the end of my mastering chain for about a week. I knew this was...

rxfit06
replies: 1 views: 1,256
Bump Music 9th October 2006

Hi Guys I'm doing a bit of market research. Please let me know what pre-amplifies there are out there that have actually been...

Graemeasia
replies: 5 views: 997
murp 9th October 2006

I am loooking for a new mic. I do R&B and Dance. I tried the TLM. I like it a lot. It was very warm and full. Which one is...

Joji
replies: 1 views: 1,102
Toad 8th October 2006

Please look at my gear below to see where I am at. I am looking to upgrade to a new level, however, I want to be smart about it....

barryjohns
replies: 0 views: 891
barryjohns 8th October 2006

alrighty, i'm looking very seriously at the Wunder PEQ1 and have a question for anyone who has used it. can it be coaxed...

dubrichie
replies: 1 views: 781
max cooper 8th October 2006

Hi folks, just bought a Gefell M93 capsule and compared it with my M70 and M71 using the same M692. The M93 had much lesser low...

rellmov
replies: 14 views: 2,405
drBill 8th October 2006

I have a Home DAW. I currently use a Delta 66 sound card and Omni studio. I want to improve both my conversion as well as mic...

Hattrick
replies: 7 views: 1,597
absrec 8th October 2006

Opinion on this machine? I am thinking of going 5.1 and using this one for it. Or does it color the sound? The converters used...

Froombosch
replies: 4 views: 1,311
SnakeCained 8th October 2006

I'm looking for a device that will take the signal from a single microphone and distribute it to multiple preamps for the purpose...

fjo
replies: 4 views: 993
Fletcher 8th October 2006

I'm posting this here because I know this is where the *pros* reside. Thanx for your replies. I've been trying to find a solid...

gamebreaker
replies: 9 views: 1,333
OHA 8th October 2006

I just got my custom made stereo 1272-style bus amp from http://www.vintagedesign.se boing Thomas, the designer/builder, told...

gainreduction
replies: 44 views: 3,655
electric 8th October 2006

KRK

Has anyone saw the new V6 KRKs, they are gloss white and look so darn cool, but the downside to it, THEY ARE...

AllAboutTone
replies: 1 views: 1,095
AllAboutTone 8th October 2006

hi. i'm demoing it and i'd like to know if there's any e-channel owner around here who can share with me some opinions. let's...

fuoriporta
replies: 7 views: 2,792
fuoriporta 7th October 2006

Hi Gear people, can a different internal or external power supply change the sound of a piece of equipment or better the sound a...

JOHN
replies: 10 views: 2,323
Snatchman 7th October 2006

Just a devastating singer.Has anyone ever heard him sound bad? I sing rock and metal but Nat just crushes

The Swami
replies: 6 views: 3,087
pianodano 7th October 2006

Which reverb unit would you choose between the 4000 and the RMX16 for vocals? I have heard the RMX16. Is the 4000 in the same...

gabler
replies: 5 views: 1,807
AShah 7th October 2006

Just for the information. I installed my new set of the smaller system of Jacobi monitors a month ago. Jacobi who? Jacobi...

Froombosch
replies: 1 views: 1,593
Lindell 7th October 2006

Can I use american ProTools cards in Europe? Some guy who sells PT equipment told me that the 50-60 Hz difference would be a...

Sput
replies: 7 views: 952
minister 7th October 2006

I currently use a Firepod as my interface, and it also serves as my only converters. I own a small home studio but do some...

rxfit06
replies: 8 views: 1,923
ALL*MYTEE 7th October 2006

Is the SSL XLogic Channel exactly the same as a XL9000K console channel ? Or the new AlphaChannel the same as Duality ? Or, even...

stevegalante
replies: 0 views: 1,462
stevegalante 7th October 2006

Hi Guys, just wondering what applications you prefere clean/neutral pres for and what you prefere to use euphonic/coloured...

cortisol
replies: 13 views: 1,820
doorknocker 7th October 2006

Anyone willing to share their contacts for session players in the DC metro area? They need to make money and my list is...

tedcrop
replies: 0 views: 821
tedcrop 7th October 2006

Hi Guys, I thought this would be the best place on 'Gearslutz' since most of the people in this 'High End' section will have...

AShah
replies: 9 views: 1,388
John Suitcase 7th October 2006

gentlemen, this is the sound of chocolate. this is still crazy after all these years, this is captain jack. 456 is pure...

u b k
replies: 0 views: 805
u b k 7th October 2006

hi all just wondering if some of you could help me? i am trying to work out how to get a kick and snare sound that sits in its...

ramjet
replies: 115 views: 12,844
MaJo1 7th October 2006

When you guys talk about mixing or layering reverbs, I assume you mean several sends from one source and not just multiple...

synthetic
replies: 4 views: 2,227
Kiwiburger 7th October 2006

As more and more quality studios are closing, I am considering investing in my own rig. Whilst there are many positives to this...

Bushmaster5000
replies: 28 views: 2,555
pabloman 7th October 2006

I find myself in a peculiar and exciting place. After home recording for the past several years, I am now relocated with a new...

bannerj
replies: 11 views: 1,902
jhamburg 6th October 2006

Does anyone know what wxactly the sub band on the Night Pro EQ 3D actually does? I just purchased a unit used with no manual. I...

replies: 5 views: 2,439
Dave Peck 6th October 2006

Word. Ok. Here's the deal (and this is gonna be a double post in another forum so please hold back from those comments) - I...

ShaneFontane
replies: 19 views: 2,397
ShaneFontane 6th October 2006

Hello all, My last post (..those who like the portico 5042) got no responses, so after further research( and common sense) I...

rxfit06
replies: 12 views: 1,291
Glenn Kuras 6th October 2006

Hi all, Hope i'm posting in the right section of the forum. I have been testing various compressors for the last few days...

ny152
replies: 3 views: 7,371
gainreduction 6th October 2006

Hi, do you know these units? Differences, comments... Use for mix and also for mastering...above all rock or metal Thanx...

S75
replies: 12 views: 4,048
airmate 6th October 2006

How does the Rm Compressor by Ross music compare to the ssl compressor for Hip Hop tracks. Close or far apart

nevusmusic
replies: 0 views: 410
nevusmusic 6th October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search