The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,088
Views: 2,088
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi There, My current mix setup is a combo of KH120a's with a KH805 sub, and then some Avantone mix cubes. (Room is fully...

citrusburst
replies: 14 views: 986
Noctambulant 4 weeks ago

Hi there peoples. I have an EMI 301 valve tape machine. Living in the UK. The unit kinda powers up but motors are done.. A...

Amiaris
replies: 1 views: 1,154
snod_donkey 4 weeks ago

I´m starting a project which I want to share with all the "vintage-gearslutz" out there. The restauration of this...

Ostrong Audio
replies: 146 views: 31,811
vintagemic 4 weeks ago

Hello guys. I would appreciate help with recognizing microphones used by France24. Who is its manufacturer? Please have a...

SirPL
replies: 1 views: 266
peterwagner 4 weeks ago

Hi, i know there are a lot of posts about monitors, i have done some digging and wanted to get opinions. My Room has a lite...

Sanlky
replies: 27 views: 2,920
Davidestrelinha 4 weeks ago

I'm looking at this or the Ferrofish - I did a search and read the old threads - Any new end user feedback?

Quantumphysics
replies: 0 views: 299
Quantumphysics 4 weeks ago

The fan went out on my 8x192. I ordered a new one, but in my haste, I made an egregious error and forgot to note which header I...

JSVice
replies: 3 views: 297
lectric 4 weeks ago

Does anybody own both and can you give me your opinion when comparing both products againts each other? Will use mainly for buss,...

wynmor
replies: 10 views: 3,964
waldie wave 4 weeks ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 544 views: 86,754
callmelaub 4 weeks ago

Hello. Does anybody have any experience with Harrison Mr4? I've been offered one, a 48 ch in decent condition with lots of...

giraf
replies: 37 views: 11,919
Wiggy Neve Slut 4 weeks ago

Just sold my K&h o300. It's been a difficult decission since they were the first gear I bought when I started making music....

just_manu
replies: 22 views: 1,179
Paul_G 4 weeks ago

APART FROM GML - whats is a great mix bus EQ? i am after a cheaper alternative to GML 8200 i was looking at API5500 among...

Beastie
replies: 123 views: 22,208
Thebigcomedown 4 weeks ago

What are people's experiences with the Slate Dragon Hardware Compressor? What do you like to use it on? What do you find it...

PeterChapman
replies: 3 views: 545
mattcollen 4 weeks ago

Looking for new monitors for a small home mixing studio (16m2, 40m3). Has some treatment / bass trapping, not too bad sounding...

aside
replies: 10 views: 933
Noctambulant 4 weeks ago

I am currently using the Focal Solo 6 Be and about to take the ATC plunge. My sales rep. mentioned that he auditioned both of the...

Cooleyocity
replies: 11 views: 728
Cooleyocity 4 weeks ago

Hi to all of you How does IZ radar converters stand-up sonically sound wise compared to today's converters. Has anyone done...

terrysound
replies: 24 views: 1,770
terrysound 4 weeks ago

I have been looking closely at the SSL Matrix for a while , but after watching videos such as this one YouTube I am starting to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 24 views: 2,175
javamad 4 weeks ago

Hello guys I'm a newbie to this forum so If I describe it in the wrong way please forgive me. I just recently bought a used...

dvmusic
replies: 10 views: 477
Rec_Eng 4 weeks ago

Hello does anyone know where Bobby Caldwell "what you won't do for love" was recorded. i'm curious to know what was...

walth
replies: 8 views: 1,238
massimo 4 weeks ago

Im trying to repair some dunamics card for SSL 4000, Ive recapped them but they are completely dead no sound is going through...

Showcase
replies: 28 views: 3,487
Spanzor 15th April 2019

I recapped and cleaned my recently acquired Orion. After connection and test driving it for the first time. i have a few...

BHW
replies: 4 views: 368
Prodba 15th April 2019

Which revision is the most desirable and the one to go for? something about opamps and transistors and.... I don't get it! ...

Sugarman
replies: 109 views: 57,228
jml designs 15th April 2019

Hi Folks! I'd like to know about your experience with this console. I'm looking to buy a new desk and there are several...

Sput
replies: 39 views: 14,774
Dan O 15th April 2019

Hi, I'm interested in knowing a little more about Raindirk Symphony LN3. I've been scanning the web and gearslutz but...

Dan O
replies: 3 views: 502
Dan O 15th April 2019

What inductor based eq's are out there for the 500 series? So far i know of Electrodyne 511's and RND 551's

Radic
replies: 27 views: 4,904
szyam 15th April 2019

hey slutz! im pretty new to the forum. one of my favorite recordings, pink floyd animals....... i know they did this...

ORGANIK
replies: 149 views: 44,021
becks bolero 14th April 2019

I have a pair of original API 312 pre's that Brent Averill racked back in the day when he was refurbishing & rack mounting...

everglass
replies: 59 views: 21,667
Brent Hahn 14th April 2019

I‘ve seen here some opinions like „the best tape machine ever made“ and similar about the Nagra T-audio. Now I am very...

Arseny
replies: 42 views: 3,798
John Willett 14th April 2019

Hi all! I have a Chandler Limited REDD mic here at the moment, and am having a lot of fun experimenting with it and putting it...

Kroc
replies: 408 views: 27,812
terrysound 14th April 2019

I wanted to post a review of sorts of my recently acquired ATC SCM12 Pro 5.1 Passive Monitor Setup. I'll start by saying that...

rdraudio
replies: 37 views: 8,600
j.frad 14th April 2019

I've heard some samples of the original orion 32 and I wasn't that impressed. Seemed to lack bass and had to much high...

Dan O
replies: 0 views: 365
Dan O 14th April 2019

I have been using medium for awhile but I'm thinking I may need less eq if I start using a light pick because I'll get less low...

CAGuy
replies: 47 views: 6,625
jwh1192 14th April 2019

I have a silver face LA610. When you adjust the gains, I can here the scratchy dust in the pots thing going on. Should I open it...

mr. torture
replies: 1 views: 340
jwh1192 14th April 2019

I am hoping that Roc Mixwell and/or Fletcher might be able to help me out with this one ...or anyone else that knows RADAR and...

Soundgeeza
replies: 44 views: 6,820
Zoot 14th April 2019

Getting ready to start a large recording project of my own, putting together a new front end. Music is mostly vintage analog...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 475
fromthepuggle 13th April 2019

Michael Wagener, or anyone else who used it, I'd like to hear more bout this place and the recording of drums in there. Thanks.

eyesore
replies: 51 views: 9,179
John Moran 13th April 2019

A month ago a producer which is a long time friend and client of mine has challenged me with mixing one of his productions...

TanTan
replies: 733 views: 41,271
ionian 13th April 2019

I finally got those beauties in the same position, this is a purely subjective comparison, my aim is to find out which brand I...

DB117
replies: 199 views: 13,407
octatonic 13th April 2019

Helios

Helios poll: 1. What is your favorite Helios gear and from what era? 2. What are your favorite uses for it (EQ-1 if you...

concentric
replies: 254 views: 42,337
Deuce 225 13th April 2019

Hi guys, I am new here and I seek for your advice. I want to upgrade my "music PC". ATM I have cheap roland duo ex...

user6231
replies: 43 views: 10,525
weltarm 12th April 2019

I'm looking to buy a Neumann KM 54 for recording acoustic guitar, and I wanted to see if anybody could enlighten me about the...

AKnutsen
replies: 31 views: 2,804
elambo 12th April 2019

I realize this is an old converter for most. I'm currently still using my Pro Tools Mix rig with Ad8000se's and Rosetta 800's. ...

dawsonaudio
replies: 15 views: 1,074
dawsonaudio 12th April 2019

Desk used to record Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven up for sale The original studio console used to record Led Zeppelin’s...

_super
replies: 48 views: 3,028
cjones 12th April 2019

Hi guys I"ve just received the mic this afternoon> I did a couple of tracks with voice and it just sounds with not too...

jolufer
replies: 28 views: 1,312
clearwave 12th April 2019

I did a search and there is not much info on custom molded In ear Monitor comparisons since almost 10 years ago. I’m looking...

AudioGold
replies: 4 views: 387
-JJ- 12th April 2019

Anyway made be in the wrong place. But now that I made great placement of the monitors and learned and mixed a bit on them there...

spektor
replies: 2 views: 638
spektor 12th April 2019

Hello to all here, Any experience with this one ? Worth to have an ear on it ? Usable for mastering ? Thanks for your...

lm66
replies: 27 views: 9,677
relaibleman 12th April 2019

Hi guys, I just wanted to share my experiences with our new AD converter from RME after one of our Prisms died. RME labels...

ruby06
replies: 9 views: 764
SpazmaChook 11th April 2019

I know it's not the best pre/eq in the world but is there anything redeeming in this board before I sell my 24x8? Does a way...

no ssl yet
replies: 31 views: 4,946
swafford 11th April 2019

Hey guys, just chimed in on a discussion on the Overstayer 8755 some days ago where people were talking about the SVC...

Uli Auer
replies: 8 views: 808
Uli Auer 11th April 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search